SUNCOAST PROPELLER SERVICES IS TAMPA BAY'S PREMIER BOAT
PROPELLER REPAIR SHOP
Suncoast Propeller's goal is to provide all our customers with the best service,
guaranteed repairs, top quality welding and fabrication.
Satisfaction is guaranteed through the following actions:
- We repair, rehub, reshape, rebuild any and all propellers that
have any potential.
- We also do a variety of welding: aluminum, stainless steel, etc.
- We repair/rebuild, fabricate as required on all metal boats.
- We service all the marine industry, such as, sponge divers,
shrimpers, pleasure boaters and other boating enterprises.
- We are available for the needs of our customers as much as
possible. We do emergency work and when required and we
that work ahead of others after informing our other customers of the
- We also have a certified diver available should underwater work
Using the best professional techniques we reshape, rebuild,
fabricate, sand blast, clean, etch the bare metal, prime the item,
then paint it with factory OEM color paint. All work is hassle
We are located in Port Richey, Florida at 7750 James Clark St.
Port Richey, FL 34668, Pasco County; however, we have pick up and delivery
BIG PROPS/ SMALL PROPS
We fear no prop. No propeller is too big or too small for
SunCoast Propeller; warped, dinged, twisted, broken, spun hub or
even missing part of a blade, we can usually repair such damages. The above
prop is one such prop. See the Before and After pictures on
our Photo Gallery